Re: [News] PCWorld Blogs: Windows Vista Sucks

____/ Jerry McBride on Monday 29 October 2007 02:59 : \____

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>> There's No Doubt: Vista Sucks
>>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>> | I don't know what's going on at Microsoft. They just can't seem to get
>> | anything right. Don't believe me? Read on?
>> `----
>>
>> http://blogs.pcworld.com/tipsandtweaks/archives/005783.html
>>

> I wonder if the Vista flop can be attributed to offshoreing. Perhaps those
> low cost sweat shops aren't really worth it after all...

I don't think the monopolist had much of a choice. Talented Americans no longer
wish to work for Microsoft. With their skills, they can choose any company and
brands like Google are rightly perceived as greener pastures. They needn't be
associated with the corruption that is Microsoft, either (yes, Microsoft has
the track record of a criminal, for a fact).

Maths applied to numbers is like logic applied to statistics. Statistics are
lies.
Swap:  1510068k total,   681644k used,   828424k free,    47828k cached