Re: Microsoft - an update ...

____/ Mark Kent on Saturday 27 October 2007 11:16 : \____

http://www.microsoft.com/Presspass/press/2007/oct07/10-25MSFTQ108PR.mspx?rss_fdn=Press%20Releases

http://vistasucks.wordpress.com/2007/06/06/researcher-microsoft-is-the-key-architect-of-the-greatest-financial-pyramid-scheme-this-century/

>> How many times have I said that Microsoft tweaks its reports? The trolls
>> refuse to listen.
>>

> Well, there're none so deaf as those that won't hear.
>
> Financial engineering has been the standard approach of big corps in the
> US for many years now.  Look at Worldcom and Enron, just to name a
> couple.  I'm sure that there are many more.
>
> When people get dazzled by money, they will do almost anything in order
> to get more of it.

Novell does this too and the journalists are too obedient. They don't explore.
Few of them do... and when they do, holes are found.

Linux is like a girlfriend; try to stick to one distribution for a lifetime
Tasks: 107 total,   1 running, 105 sleeping,   0 stopped,   1 zombie