Re: [News] The Telegraph Gives Linux a Spot

Verily I say unto thee, that Mark Kent spake thusly:
> Adam Baum <atom@xxxxxxxx> espoused:

>> Or if you were having a meeting with execs from the Liverpool
>> football team would you have a "Manchester United" pin on your
>> jacket? (Or vice-versa)
>
> I would be quite happy to point out that I'm a Leeds supporter
> myself. I would not lie to people I'm trying to do business with.

The kind of "business" that our friendly Troll engages in no doubt
/requires/ dishonesty. He must be used to dealing with Microsoft and
other crime syndicates.

--
K.
http://slated.org

.----
| "[Microsoft] are willing to lose money for years and years just to
|  make sure that you don't make any money, either." - Bob Cringely.
|  - http://blog.businessofsoftware.org/2007/07/cringely-the-un.html

 16:58:14 up 78 days, 15:53,  2 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.03, 0.03