Re: Microsoft Ensures Linux Users Won't Ever Boot into Windows

On Oct 24, 12:59 pm, alt <spamt...@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Wed, 24 Oct 2007 15:51:44 -0400, Zumwalt Humphry wrote:
>
> > "Roy Schestowitz" <newsgro...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> >> Vista vs Ubuntu: this time, it's virtual
>
> > All 0.6% of people who run linux won't boot into Windows. <sarcasm>I'm sure
> > Ballmer is losing sleep over this.</sarcasm>
>
> *yawn* another troll... *plonk*

Actually, it's the same old teranews troll, aka Barb Dwyer, Warren
Piece, Ms. Polly Ester, Sir Michael Clayton, Judge Dredd ,Captain
Commando, Mr. Doug Hoel, Sgt. Wannacker, Sgt Major Gansevoort, Cpl
Kronk, Lt. Stardust, Professor Dungby, Ofc. Michael, Clayton, Gordon
Glover, Randy Oaks, Sue Romer

and that's just recently.  He likes to rag HPT for nymshifting.