Re: [News] The MSBBC Corruption: A 'Smoking Gun'

> ____/ Kier on Wednesday 24 October 2007 11:09 : \____

>> It's time to stop blaming MS for everything

Another fine post from Kier the "Linux advocate", who spends his time
feeding the Trolls, and apologising for Microsoft and its supporters.

Well congratulations, you are no longer simply a Troll feeder IMO, you
are now an actual Troll. If you are so in love with Sweaty Ballmer and
his violently destructive company, then why don't you piss off to
Windows la-la land, and stop criticising every damn word that anyone
dares to use against the Microsoft crime syndicate?

Go on, let's hear some more apologies and excuses for Microsoft. It's
what you're good at.

> Again, first-class corruption. Microsoft is part of a phenomenon and
> a pattern. It is not *the* problem, but /part/ of the problem. Being
> part of the problem is still being a problem, no matter how you think
> about it.

£130 Million pounds of taxpayers' money wasted on unnecessary Microsoft
technology, and hiring senior ex-Microsoft employees to pervert the BBC
media infrastructure, would be major contributing factors.

--
K.
http://slated.org

.----
| "[Microsoft] are willing to lose money for years and years just to
|  make sure that you don't make any money, either." - Bob Cringely.
|  - http://blog.businessofsoftware.org/2007/07/cringely-the-un.html

 12:34:23 up 76 days, 11:29,  2 users,  load average: 0.19, 0.20, 0.14