Re: [News] [Rival] Microsoft Possibly an Antitrust Law Violator After Its OOXML Corruptions

____/ [H]omer on Saturday 08 September 2007 10:52 : \____

http://www.consortiuminfo.org/standardsblog/article.php?story=20060607091049902&;

> This relates closely to the Mono/.Net issue.

The closer I look at Mono, the uglier it looks and it turns out I'm not alone.
I just happen to be the most vocal person to speak about it at the moment
(other are shy because Mono~=GNOME and it leads to flamewars). Silverlight
reignited some of that old fire.

We seriously must get out of this Mono trap.

An aristocrat's sexual escapades equate to Technocrat's hot RSS feed