[News] [SOT] More Naming and 'Intellectual' Idiocy

  • Subject: [News] [SOT] More Naming and 'Intellectual' Idiocy
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2007 11:19:18 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Facebook was my idea, says yet another ex-Harvard student

,----[ Quote ]
| Another former Harvard student has come forward claiming to have invented a
| precursor to social networking giant Facebook. Aaron Greenspan has written an
| unpublished book detailing his claims.
`----

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2007/09/06/greenspan_claims_facebook_idea/

So a bunch of connected profiles is now an 'idea'? What has society sunk to?

Intel sued over 'dual-core' branding

,----[ Quote ]
| Intel is being sued in a trademark case over the use of the term "dual core"
| in its product labeling.
`----

http://news.zdnet.com/2100-9584_22-6206470.html

Apple may face lawsuit over iPod Touch moniker

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://news.yahoo.com/s/infoworld/20070906/tc_infoworld/91616