Re: [News] [Rival] Link Between OOXML and Corruption is Found

> ____/ Mark Kent on Thursday 06 September 2007 12:43 : \____

>>> ____/ Mark Kent on Thursday 06 September 2007 08:01 : \____

>>> Who can one complain to? Is the least one can do is raise awareness of such
>>> corruption? I say "corruption" with confidence, trust me.
>>>

>> Probably the centre and left-leaning press, but if some of it involves
>> the /current/ government, then the right-leaning broadsheets are also
>> likely to be interested.  Of course, there's always the internet...
>
> AFAIK, the BBC Web site had no coverage about the protests. Suppress and hide
> the truth... the power of controlling the press... isn't that what the
> press-buying fund, AKA Gates Foundation, is for?

The BBC most certainly should've covered a protest against themselves.
I genuinely believe this should be taken up with the PCC or perhaps with
Ofcom, whoever is responsible for ensuring proper news coverage.
Clearly, the "untrustees" can't be trusted, since they're part of the
problem.  This corruption goes all the way to the top.