[News] KDE4 is Going to Look Amazing (More Oxygen Mockups)

  • Subject: [News] KDE4 is Going to Look Amazing (More Oxygen Mockups)
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2007 12:42:14 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Ok its time to show somthing more..... [of KDE 4]

,----[ Quote ]
| The following images are just my vision of KDE 4 and I have absolute no
| guaranty it will be like this , but has the oxygen style goes its in this
| direction we are working,
`----

http://pinheiro-kde.blogspot.com/2007/09/ok-its-time-to-show-somthing-more.html

Related:

KDE 4: first hints of the kicker replacement

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://liquidat.wordpress.com/2007/08/27/kde-4-first-hints-of-the-kicker-replacement/