Re: XandroSoft Sellout Talks About the "Intellectual Property" Deal

On Sep 5, 12:34 am, Roy Schestowitz <newsgro...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> ____/ Darth Chaos on Wednesday 05 September 2007 05:28 : \____
>

> > On Sep 4, 10:06 pm, Roy Schestowitz <newsgro...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> > wrote:
> >> ____/ [H]omer on Tuesday 04 September 2007 19:41 : \____

> >> I was hard to fight good frames, but I was patient. I also found out that he
> >> might (just *might*) already have regrets about the deal.
>
> >> BN readership is still rising. :-)
>
> > Is this video online somewhere? If so, can you provide a link?
>
> I had to search a little. I think this is the one:
>
> http://www.reuters.com/article/TechnologyMediaTelecoms07/idUSN1541402...
>
> --
>                 ~~ Best of wishes
>
> Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "Signature pending approval"http://Schestowitz.com | Free as in Free Beer |  PGP-Key: 0x74572E8E
> Load average (/proc/loadavg): 1.24 1.22 1.38 3/148 14073
>      http://iuron.com- semantic search engine project initiative

At first I thought you were talking about Typaldos, then I realized
from the video you were talking about the Novell CEO.

Found some quotes on the page that has the "Truth About Computron"
thing that clearly show that LaRouche was a raging anti-Semite. He
basically said "The Zionists are out to assassinate me".

And this:

* In January 1979, a credit card belonging to Andreas Typaldos was
used by the LaRouche campaign to pay for their New York to Washington
D.C. air fares, and two rooms for two days at the Washington Hilton.
The debt to Typaldos of $1,086.62 was noted in the campaign
committee's July 10, 1979 quarterly report to the FEC.

Makes me wonder if we're talking about Andy Typaldos or Prescott Bush.