Re: [News] XandroSoft Sellout Talks About the "Intellectual Property" Deal

____/ [H]omer on Saturday 01 September 2007 04:00 : \____

>> Xandros CEO Andreas Typaldos: Getting Along With Redmond
>
> This Andreas Typaldos is quite an elusive character. He must be the only
>  tech CEO out there without even a single photograph anywhere on the
> Web. Does he even really exist?

I tried to do research about him as well. Nothing.

> Can anyone link to a photo?

[sarcasm] Could be another one of those hijackers like the MS GMs that seized
XenSource or the guy from Mexico, without a degree, who took on KDE with .NET,
using some financial backing. *sigh*

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    #ff0000 Hot Chilli Peppers
 08:00:02 up 25 days, 10:53,  5 users,  load average: 0.32, 0.71, 1.44