Re: [News] Reviwewers Still Sneeze at Windows Home Server, Incompatible with Linux

____/ Mark Kent on Tuesday 04 September 2007 18:35 : \____

>> ____/ [H]omer on Tuesday 04 September 2007 14:22 : \____

>>> "...I believe in money and corruption even more."?
>>
>> He must have said that off line or off camera. Maybe he'd say something like
>>
>> "...but I have a wife and 3 children to feed".
>>
>> Perfect excuse for criminals.
>>

> As £130 Million has made its way to Microsoft, I wonder if any has been
> making it /back/ to the trustees and Mr Highfield?  Is there financial
> corruption going on here?

Probably. That's how OOXML/ISO fiasco worked as well. Microsoft sends E-mails
to third-world country asking them to E-mail ISO with a last-minute vote on
OOMXL (guess in whose favour). In return...

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Community is code, code is community
Swap:  1510068k total,   554308k used,   955760k free,    55624k cached