Re: [News] Microsoft's and Ballmer's Highly Aggressive Behaviour Analysed

Verily I say unto thee, that John Locke spake thusly:

> Pump old sweaty up a bit more with a few steroids.

God, no! Test-tube Sweaty is deformed enough already.

> Then....start giving away your crapware to make sure the market is
> completely saturated.  Gett'em hooked then zap'em with huge
> subscription rates. If they don't pay, disable their software.

That was the prelude, Shirley.

--
K.
http://slated.org

.----
| "Proprietary licenses, the crack cocaine of software finance."
|  - Matt Asay, CNET

 20:25:49 up 26 days, 19:20,  2 users,  load average: 0.61, 0.54, 0.45