Re: [News] Microsoft's and Ballmer's Highly Aggressive Behaviour Analysed

____/ [H]omer on Tuesday 04 September 2007 14:54 : \____

>> How will Microsoft respond to Linux success?
>>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>> | More anti-Linux marketing campaigns
>> |
>> | Threatening customers with potential lawsuits
>> |
>> | Appear to be open source friendly
>> |
>> | Lower the price of their software
>> |
>> | Sabotage open source communities
>> `----
>
> They forgot:
>
>  . Throw chairs
>  . Threaten to "fscking kill Linux"

Is Google the embodiment of Linux? I can see that with so much proprietary
code... NOT.

>  . Throw chairs
>  . Boost FUD campaign funds by selling towels and soda machines

I thought the towel offer was just intended the developer exodus of 2006 and
soda was used to advertise Vista.

>  . Throw chairs
>  . Jump around on stage like a demented monkey, screaming like a girl

I always wonder if he was drunk that night. The following day he must have been
sweating out all that booze in the developers' gathering.

>  . Throw chairs
>  . Call Torvalds a "fscking pussy"

Not Erik (sic)? He used to run Novell, so I don't like him. Ballmer said he
would "bury that guy". According to Ballmer, "he did it before" [buried
Schmidt]. Gotta love Stevie... what a sweet guy. Remember Allchin's E-mail
on "slaughtering Novell"?

Roy S. Schestowitz      | if ("if"=inv("fi")) print("foo/bar")