Re: How Has Your Castration Operation Worked Out Roy Schestowitz?

On Sep 3, 7:59 am, Sara Brown <SaraTGi...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>  So it appears someone concocted this whole story about a "castration
> operation" (And doesn`t seem to understand that castration is NOT a
> sex change) just to make their anti-computer posting seem more "On
> Topic" and be allowed into this group?

Couldn't tell you but i did do a google on roy schestowitz+* and this
boy is one strange cat.
It seems that he has castrated himself, or depending upon what version
of the story you read, has had a vetrinarian castrate him
because he is tired of closed source software and wants the world to
know about the Linux system.
It also appears that Roy Schestowitz has gone full gender re-
assignment surgery and is now known as Racine.
Whatever the case, this person, at least from his internet ramblings
appears to be highly unstable and possibly metnally ill.
Here are just a few items I have located with simple google.
http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/5aa9bbd2a2ac3bf2?hl=en&;
http://groups.google.com/group/24hoursupport.helpdesk/msg/58ff4550dccedfb3?hl=en&;
http://groups.google.com/group/24hoursupport.helpdesk/msg/de0dbfe7ce049fa2?hl=en&;

Try these when you need to feel sorry for a person so pathetic that
the word pathetic isn't powerful enough a description.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=roy+schestowitz%2Bhomosexual&btnG=Google+Search
http://www.google.com/search?num=50&hl=en&lr=&q=roy+schestowitz%2Bgay&btnG=Search
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=roy+schestowitz%2Blunatic&btnG=Google+Search
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=roy+schestowitz%2Bcastration&btnG=Google+Search