Re: 7 Reasons Why Linux Won't Succeed On The Desktop

____/ chrisv on Thursday 20 September 2007 19:47 : \____

> Alex Wolfe wrote:
>
>>7 Reasons Why Linux Won't Succeed On The Desktop
>>
>>for your reading pleasure, here:
>>
>>http://www.informationweek.com/news/showArticle.jhtml?articleID=201807072
>>
>>fyi, there's a section at the bottom of the article where responses can be
>>posted.
>
> All old troll nonsense, already rebutted.

You can immediately stop reading when you see the messenger, who is close to
Microsoft and covers Windows. He comes from DisinformationWeek, friends of
Darl McBride and SCO.

It's yet more propaganda from the 'Linux attack group' (Enderle, Lyons, MOG,
Beebe, and others).

I don't have evidence yet that Wolfe is part of that 'group'.