Re: I.B.M. to Offer Office Software Free in Challenge to Microsoft's Line

In article <1913641.bPuJQVzel3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
> Please don't reply to "Tim Smith". It's likely to be a Microsoft agent who
> tries to get sympathy/credibility by posting occasional Linux bits. Such

What's funny is that about a year ago, you posted a story (both here and
on Digg) that *proved* I'm not working for, with, or being paid by
Microsoft in any way.

But, in your usual slipshod fashion, you just skimmed the story, and
didn't bother to do even one level of checking out the details behind
it, and so didn't even find the connection to me.

--
--Tim Smith