Re: I.B.M. to Offer Office Software Free in Challenge to Microsoft's Line

____/ Jim Richardson on Wednesday 19 September 2007 05:36 : \____

> On Wed, 19 Sep 2007 03:22:08 -0000,
>  Tim Smith <reply_in_group@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> On 2007-09-19, Jim Richardson <warlock@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>>> you mean like MS buying votes in various commitees during the ISO voting
>>> for OOXML fastrack?
>>
>> Yes, Roy would use the term shill there.
>
> I was asking if *you* would use the term shill, there?

Please don't reply to "Tim Smith". It's likely to be a Microsoft agent who
tries to get sympathy/credibility by posting occasional Linux bits. Such
people, who are sometimes affiliated with MOG and the gang, are also infesting
Groklaw. They are being exposed there.

Feeding them will only keep them around. They'll pretend to like Linux and
plant their PR dribble.

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "Yes, I know, but does it run Linux?"
 08:00:03 up 9 days,  6:06,  5 users,  load average: 2.83, 3.02, 3.93