[News] Software Ownership Issues Show the Big Advantage of Linux

  • Subject: [News] Software Ownership Issues Show the Big Advantage of Linux
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 16:45:33 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Libre vs Non-Libre: It All Comes Down To Trust

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://penguinpetes.com/b2evo/index.php?title=why_windows_users_are_insane&more=1&c=1&tb=1&pb=1

Why Windows Users Are Insane

,----[ Quote ]
| Yes, a few evolutionary throwbacks will build and maintain Free and Open
| Source Software, but they're a dying breed. I see it now: we Linux users are
| relics from a bygone time when you OWNED the computer you paid for and were
| allowed to use it. People who believed in silly superstitions like freedom
| and inalienable human rights are the Neanderthals. Along with people who know
| anything at all, at all. Why is the source closed?
`----

http://penguinpetes.com/b2evo/index.php?title=why_windows_users_are_insane&more=1&c=1&tb=1&pb=1

Related:

You Think You Own Your Computer? Think Twice. Microsoft Shows Who’s Boss.

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://www.zoliblog.com/2007/09/14/you-think-you-own-your-computer-think-twice-microsoft-shows-whos-boss/