Re: A Vista 'Forced Upgrade' - XP support goes to the "B-Team".

____/ Phil Da Lick! on Saturday 15 September 2007 23:12 : \____

> Professor Dungby wrote:
>> "Rex Ballard" <rex.ballard@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

>>> The main thing to remember is that Microsoft has moved their "best and
>>> brightest" into supporting Vista and Vista WGA updates.
>>>
>>> The XP updates and supports, as well as "security updates" are now
>>> being handled by those who "couldn't quite make the cut"  for the
>>> Vista team.  Furthermore, they get a much smaller budget, which means
>>> that they are putting out patches that haven't been as thoroughly
>>> tested.
>>
>> I'm sure that you have proof for this... right? Some sort of URL, newspaper
>> article or anything at all that validates your latest BULLSHIT claims.
>>
>> <SNIP>
>> <SNIP>
>> <SNIP>
>> <SNIP>
>>
>> What a load of crap. Jesus Christ... I was a young man when I started
>> reading your 300 page diatribe. Here's some free advice for you - cut out
>> the bullshit and lies and your posts will be 95% shorter. Each post would
>> actually take less than a few hours to read.
>
> Doesn't take a genius to realise that the best brains will be supporting
> the current "in thing".

It's true. Additionally, some of the key developers are known to have left,
which complicates things further.

,----[ Quote ]
| "With Alchin retiring, MarkL and MarkZ, two of the most talented
| architects in MS already having left, the picture gets really
| ugly for the Windows division," my friend claimed, and the BV's
| core team members, Ian McDonald, Jack Mayo, Todd Wanke, Clyde
| Rodriguez and others are starting to connect the dots.
`----

http://www.emailbattles.com/2006/09/11/ms-insider-the-office-crew-isnt-smart-enough-to-supplant-real-windows-developers/
http://tinyurl.com/35eqrt

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Useless fact: There are five regular polyhedra
Mem:    515500k total,   444988k used,    70512k free,     8520k buffers