Re: Microsoft Continues to Deceive with "Open Source" Spiel

____/ Rex Ballard on Saturday 15 September 2007 18:45 : \____

> They have had a project, I think it's code-named "Synergy", which is
> essentially an attempt to create a port of the BSD kernel in C#.

They also have Project Singularity, which produced a paper in April 2007. This
spurred a lot of speculation. Microsoft sheer hatred for GPLv3 also led to
speculation about Microsoft's intent to control and sell Linux.

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Useless fact: Falsity implies anything