Re: Linux Advocacy is completely Dead......

Peter Köhlmann <peter.koehlmann@xxxxxxxxxxx> did eloquently scribble:
> Tim Smith wrote:

>>> "Those of us" being Hadron Quark, DFS, flatfish, Erik F and Tim Smith.
>>> About the filthiest group you could find anywhere.
>>
>> So you admit to not being a member of the set of people who prefer
>> accurate information and quotes that aren't out of context.

> I rarely read *any* post from Roy.
> And actually I prefer his posts over the garbage you and your ilk provide

Same here. Occasionally a subjectline will tweak my interest but I usually
let them pass.

|   spike1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx   | "Are you pondering what I'm pondering Pinky?"   |
|Andrew Halliwell BSc(hons)|                                                 |
|            in            | "I think so brain, but this time, you control   |
|     Computer Science     |  the Encounter suit, and I'll do the voice..."  |