Re: Linux Advocacy is completely Dead......

Tim Smith wrote:

> On 2007-09-11, Peter Köhlmann <peter.koehlmann@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>> You only speak for a subset of Linux users.  Those of us who like
>>> information that is accurate, without purposefully deceptive subject
>>> lines and out of context quotes, don't find them interesting.
>>
>> "Those of us" being Hadron Quark, DFS, flatfish, Erik F and Tim Smith.
>> About the filthiest group you could find anywhere.
>
> So you admit to not being a member of the set of people who prefer
> accurate information and quotes that aren't out of context.

I rarely read *any* post from Roy.
And actually I prefer his posts over the garbage you and your ilk provide

> Combine that with your previous admission that you won't look at links
> that might show your position is wrong, and it is obvious why your posts
> are so full of errors.

You might be hard pressed to find any messsage where I have stated that
I "will not look at links that might show..."

You have made up that claim out of full cloth naturally, just as Hadron
Quark is making up his "linux is perfect" lie

So come on, Tim "lying scum" Smith, provide the Msg-ID where I have stated
that
--
Tact, n.:
        The unsaid part of what you're thinking.