Re: [News] 64 Linux Distros Running Simultaneously on One PC?

____/ [H]omer on Sunday 30 September 2007 21:04 : \____

>> 64 operating systems on one computer with TILE64
>
> Nice!
>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>> | Vista home only supports one physical processor.
>
> Naff!

The idea of /artificial/ limitation is very troubling to the mind. It not only
has effects on the environment, on people's life, and equality (lack thereof),
but it also misses the whole point of making decent softare.

Remember that Starter Edition limits the number of porgrams that can be run
simultaneously to just 3. And Microsoft tells us it helps bridge the digital
divide....... 3 processes at a time.

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Code built upon another's is less prone to bugs