Re: [News] [Rival] Microsoft is Windows' Worst Enemy

____/ [H]omer on Sunday 30 September 2007 22:29 : \____

>> ,----[ Quote ]
>> | A software update Microsoft quietly delivered to millions of PCs earlier
>> | this month may not be quite as harmless as the company claims.
>> |
>> | Microsoft Released A Virus! It’s in Your Computer!
>> `----
>
> And to think that certain people denounced me as "paranoid" for
> disabling the Windows Update and Background Intelligent Transfer
> Services on my copy of Windows.
>
> Well the chicken's got the glove on the other boot now, ain't it?

Microsoft knows best. It knows best that it's now time to mess about with
Windows XP because Windows Vista (and a brand-new PC, due to hardware
requirement) is needed. Microsoft knows what's best for the economy. Enable
automatic updates and let Professor Microsoft control the cruise. What's good
for Microsoft is good for America.

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Switch to GNU/Linux. < http://www.getgnulinux.org/ >
Mem:    515500k total,   445408k used,    70092k free,      816k buffers