[News] Open Source Software appeal to Environment, Investors

  • Subject: [News] Open Source Software appeal to Environment, Investors
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 16:21:01 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Winblad: Open Source VC Funding Is Not Drying Up

,----[ Quote ]
| In spite of a recent slowdown in venture investment, open source remains high
| on the list of Hummer Winblad Venture Partners.
`----

http://blogs.zdnet.com/open-source/?p=1474

Thin clients and open source the winners in green IT trend

,----[ Quote ]
| By 2010, the environment will dominate management issues
`----

http://www.computerworld.com.au/index.php/id;818170849

Related and recent:

Looking for Algae--the Next Voyage