Re: [News] DirectX 10 Disappoints for Many Reasons

Roy Schestowitz wrote:
> DX10 games are out, and I'm running them all under DX9.
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
>> Having done a lot of testing with new DX10 titles, I'm coming to the
>> conclusion that:
>>
>> 1.  DX10 API has got problems
>> 2.  DX10 graphics hardware has got problems
>> 3.  Nobody understands how to use DX10 API effectively yet
>> 4.  Vista x86 and x64 is broken
>> 5.  ATI/nVidia drivers are crap
> `----
>
> http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/245023-33-dx10-games-running

PCGamer Magazine, Nov 2007 issue, pg 24.  Its Finally Vista Time

10 industry leaders and developers (not bitter bloggers and losers
"advocates" always quote) explain why gamers should upgrade to Vista and
DX10:

* CEO, Crytek Corp, FarCry and Crysis
* Project Director, Eidos, Age of Conan
* Lead Graphics Engineer, Flagship Studios, Bioshock
* Producer, Capcom Entertainment, Lost Planet
* Lead Programmer, 2K Boston, Bioshock
* Director, Gaming Program Office, Intel Corp
* Global Director of Games for Windows, Microsoft Corp
* Supervising Graphics Programmer, Relic, Company of Heroes
* VP of Content Relations, nVidia Corp
* Chief Technology Officer, HP Global Gaming Business