Re: Novell's Michael Meeks -- Another OOXML Embracer (Like Miguel "Superb Standar^Hd" de Icaza)

On Sep 27, 10:33 pm, "DFS" <nospam@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Peter Köhlmann wrote:
> > So where exactly did you find that he is a "Another OOXML Embracer"?
> > Roy, you have done it. Now you are no better than DumbFullShit, Erik
> > F or Hadron Quark. You are an outright liar
>
> Alert the media!  Kohlmann discovers spamming idiot Roy Schestowitz is a
> liar.
>
> Roy Schestowitz has been an outright liar since practically his first cola
> post.
>
> > That you don't like Novell is one thing. That you make up stuff out
> > of full cloth because of your mindless hatred places you squarely
> > among the ranks of linux-sux, flatfish and other assorted scum
>
> But not as scummy as you, who wished WGA difficulties on millions of Windows
> users.  Along with a handful of other cola losers, you're exactly the type
> of spiteful, petulant idiot the IT world thinks of when they hear the term
> "Linux advocate".

It's always all about Roy because Roy is all about himself.
His motives have always been self serving, promoting his websites,
splattering his name all over the Internet and so forth.
Roy Schestowitz has duped the entire Linux community, except on Digg
where they have him all figured out.

The people in comp.os.linux.advocacy have fallen for his schtick hook
line and sinker.

They want to believe in the worst way that Roy is really a Linux
advocate that they turn a blind eye to the real fact that Roy
Schestowitz, Mark Kent, Homer and a few other morons have turned their
group into a one way SPAM machine.

Roy Schestowitz posts lies, half truths, misleading subject lines and
so forth all so that he can get attention.
I personally am starting to wonder if Roy Schestowitz isn't being paid
by Microsoft to act as a reverse troll, IOW a super zealot, just to
make Linux users look like idiots.
There is no question that Roy Schestowitz is being paid by someone to
post all this nonsense because there has to be an incentive for a
college student at Manchester University to sit at his computer and
post messages to groups 24x7.
It's doubtful Roy Schestowitz is doing this for free.

Look up Roy Schestowitz on digg.com to see what people who don't have
Linux blinders on think of him and his misleading SPAM.
It's a completely different kettle of fish over there for him.