Re: [News] Novell's Michael Meeks -- Another OOXML Embracer (Like Miguel "Superb Standar^Hd" de Icaza)

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> Killing Microsoft's Clippy with open source
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | Michael Meeks has a tough job. Anyone who's struggled with making
> | documents not created in the Word interface with Microsoft Office should
> | be able to sympathise.
> `----
>
> http://news.zdnet.co.uk/software/0,1000000121,39289664,00.htm?r=3

So where exactly did you find that he is a "Another OOXML Embracer"?
Roy, you have done it. Now you are no better than DumbFullShit, Erik F or
Hadron Quark. You are an outright liar

That you don't like Novell is one thing. That you make up stuff out of full
cloth because of your mindless hatred places you squarely among the ranks
of linux-sux, flatfish and other assorted scum

< snip >
--
Who the fuck is General Failure, and why is he reading my harddisk?