Re: [News] Pioneer Linux (Kubuntu-based) 3.0 Released, Vista-like Linux Unveiled

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> ____/ Peter Köhlmann on Wednesday 26 September 2007 15:52 : \____
>
>> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>>
>>> ____/ Peter Köhlmann on Wednesday 26 September 2007 13:52 : \____

>>> Strongg word, but to use a better analogy, they spat in the well we all
>>> drink from.
>>>

>> So you say
>> And I say that diversity is better. Different approaches to linux, for
>> different kinds of users. You know, that "choice" thingy
>>
>> You are arguing the Hadron Quark way, only *your* "approved" choices are
>> OK. The choices of other people don't count. Naturally not, as they are
>> not yours
>
> Fair enough, Peter, but be aware that the contracts signed are bad news to
> Linux /as a whole/.

That is *your* claim. I think it is utterly, completely balderdash
I actually think that they are *good* for linux as a whole

> It's a divide-and-conquer strategy, as in "we'll give
> you lots of money to screw everybody else." And it has been effectively,
> sadly enough.

Still unsupported claims. You *think* it is that way. And I think you are
totally nuts. Somewhere between that might be the truth, but nowehere near
your interpretation of events
--
Tact, n.:
        The unsaid part of what you're thinking.