Re: Sun copies Microsoft Java security says journo ..

____/ Doug Mentohl on Wednesday 26 September 2007 13:18 : \____

> "Sun copies Microsoft for Java security"
>
> "Sun Microsystems is taking its lead from Microsoft and changing the way
> it patches desktop Java"
>
> "The company said it will start giving advance notification of its Java
> SE (Standard Edition) security updates and that it will also scrap its
> controversial practice of staggering the release of Java patches"
>
> http://snipurl.com/1r9g0

http://www.computerworlduk.com/technology/development/software/news/index.cfm?newsid=5341

Hey, Doug, how about some more blasts from the past? I crave them. Microsoft
does not.

Roy S. Schestowitz      | if ("if"=inv("fi")) print("foo/bar")
Swap:  1510068k total,   814408k used,   695660k free,    53672k cached