Re: [News] GNOME Releases Major New Version: 2.20

____/ [H]omer on Tuesday 25 September 2007 00:11 : \____

>> I exchanged some E-mails with Waugh. it's safe. The journalists made
>> a  mistake in reporting (I posted a correction as well). It's only
>> tomboy that adds Mono.
>
> It's seems Waugh has overlooked quite a few other components:
>
> http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/gnome/sources/evolution-sharp/
> http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/gnome/sources/gnome-sharp/
> http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/gnome/sources/gtk-sharp/
> http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/gnome/sources/beagle/
> http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/gnome/sources/f-spot/
>
> All verifiable.
>
> Others?
>
> http://slated.org/mono_infestation_in_fedora

Well, he called you a Dooooooooofus. Not in public though.

He's a nice and polite person though. It's de Icaza that's the great danger to
a free desktop. "Superb standard". Puh-leez.

.oʍʇ sɐ buıɥʇ ɥɔns ou s,ǝɹǝɥʇ 'ɹǝpuǝq 'ʎɹɹoʍ ʇ,uop :ʎɹɟ
.oʍʇ ɐ ʍɐs ı ʇɥbnoɥʇ ı puɐ ...ǝɹǝɥʍʎɹǝʌǝ soɹǝz puɐ sǝuo .ɯɐǝɹp 1nɟʍɐ uɐ
ʇɐɥʍ 'ɥɥɥɐ :ɹǝpuǝq
Swap:  1510068k total,   404264k used,  1105804k free,    68036k cached