Re: [News] GNOME Releases Major New Version: 2.20

____/ [H]omer on Monday 24 September 2007 21:57 : \____

>> GNOME 2.20 Release Notes
>
> Good, eog now supports XMP.
>
> I'm also relived to note that Mono isn't mentioned anywhere, in either
> the release notes or the roadmap.
>
> I'm still wary though.

I exchanged some E-mails with Waugh. it's safe. The journalists made a  mistake
in reporting (I posted a correction as well). It's only tomboy that adds Mono.

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Open syntax, Open API's, Open standards
Mem:    515500k total,   444464k used,    71036k free,     5664k buffers