Re: 1337 Users Prefer Windows... Because of the Thrill of Having to Handle Complexity

wjp wrote:

>I have the CD's/DVD's for at least ten various distributions.  I
>installed Debian 4.0R1 because I assumed (yes, I do that too, Roy),
>that, since it was the latest and greatest, it would be the most usable
>of all.  Okay, I made a mistake.  Now, back to the drawing board.
>
>I've accumulated/home-built seven PC's - all of them have various
>distributions of Linux installed, as a minimum.

You've been interested in Linux for some time, yet you have not groked
that there are distros that are easier to use (Mepis, Ubuntu, PCLOS),
and distros that are better-left to those with more experience (Slack,
Debian, Gentoo)?

I recommend PCLOS.  Things like u-tube videos work "right out of the
box".