Re: 1337 Users Prefer Windows... Because of the Thrill of Having to Handle Complexity

____/ Linonut on Monday 24 September 2007 12:12 : \____

> After takin' a swig o' grog, wjp belched out this bit o' wisdom:
>
>> On Mon, 24 Sep 2007 01:13:52 GMT, Linonut <linonut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>>>After takin' a swig o' grog, wjp belched out this bit o' wisdom:

>> My signature is not a fake.  You sir, might try opening up your mind a
>> bit, and perhaps, like Roy, take the posts for what they're worth,
>> rather than immediately assuming the worst.
>
> It doesn't matter.  No one makes an official signature, at least a
> long-lived one, and then leaves a spelling error like that in it.
> Not believable, not even if I were Navy.

Don't know if it's a waterskidoo-like 'persona', but some people write their
signature manually, esp. if they do not post regularly.

One of the _greatest_ harms of newsgroup trolls is that they lead to such
suspicion and discrimination against new posters (prejudice). It has to be
understood that many new names are being used to just tease, so it's hard to
tell apart.

>> Happy Linux, all.
>>
>> Bill P.
>> (enough of the ego stuff).

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Windows: slippery when dry. You have been warned.