Re: Evidence of Spineless Troll Tactics

____/ High Plains Thumper on Sunday 23 September 2007 21:46 : \____

> High Plains Thumper wrote:
>
>> I received this E-mail as a threat to my posting in COLA.  No
>> doubt the person who wrote it is a troll.
>
> <SNIP>
>
>> From: George Orwell <nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
>> Comments: This message did not originate from the Sender
>> address above. It was remailed automatically by anonymizing
>> remailer software.
>> To: highplainsthumper@xxxxxxxxx
>> Subject: Good Bye
>> Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2007 00:16:00 +0200 (CEST)
>>
>> You've made your last post to Usenet George.
>>
>> If you doubt what I'm saying simply post to COLA one more
>> time.
>
> And BTW, regarding Hadron's accusations that I own and operate
> the COLA Trolls Blogspot, that is a lie.  I do not know who owns
> or operates and at this point I do not care.
>
> It is enough that one should harass and denigrate advocates such
> as Hadron does.  The person who posted this message is an
> absolute coward.

Hey, they were easy on you, man.

Better than the death threats issued to OS/2 opponents of the days of Microsoft
Munchkins.

"Microsoft plays hardball," they say. Grow thick skin.

Roy S. Schestowitz      | BadVista? I guess it makes Vista a dog.
Tasks: 120 total,   1 running, 119 sleeping,   0 stopped,   0 zombie