Re: Linux, Homosexuality, Castration and Roy Schestowitz?

Net Nanny Troll Kier wrote:

> On Sun, 23 Sep 2007 03:17:50 +0000, peterwn wrote:
>
>> On Sep 23, 3:08 pm, sully1...@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
>>> Roy Schestowitz?
>>> A freak?
>>> A geek?
>>> A weirdo?
>>>
>>> So what is he?
>>>
>>> Our classroom is howling reading the garbage posted by mr. noballs...
>>> This is hysterical.
>>>
>>> We see all kinds of hits for Linux, felching, homosexuality,
>>> felching,pedophilia, gay, oddness and other deviant lifestyles.
>>> So why does Linux seem to attract this kind of freak person?
>>>

>> So this is the way that Micro$oft tries and trashes Linux.  If this is
>> not so, it is up to Ballmer to make a public statement to this effect.
>
> They're pretty disgusting people, this type of troll, but I don't think

That much is known to man and dog.
The remainder is plain ass covering talk on behalf of Micoshaft Corporation.

> MS
> has anything to do with them. They're just nutcases with too much time on
> their hands and no consciences who think this filth is funny. The person
> who posted this filth is despicable, dishonest, and wholly worthless.

You are a total net nanny troll and a born again fool.
Micoshaft Corporation is known for these tactics.
To claim they are not employing it is to become a bum boy for micoshaft
corporation. Who knows? Perhaps you are a nun with some bad habbits?