Re: [Roy Schestowitz cannot see irony] [Rival] Microsoft Smear Campaign/Intimidation Against India's Committee Chairman

>> > What!?  Roy corrupts national bodies!?  Repeatedly!?
>>
>> You're just being intentionally obtuse.
>
> Not the first time recently, either.  He seems to have an acute case of
> obtuseness.

PKB?

> I can't figure out why, though...I don't see what his angle
> is...

That's because I have no angle.  When I intuit bullshit, I tend to react
quickly.

--
I wish I wasn't ... There's nothing good that comes out of that. You get more
visibility as a result of it.