Re: [Roy Schestowitz cannot see irony] [Rival] Microsoft Smear Campaign/Intimidation Against India's Committee Chairman

* Erik Funkenbusch peremptorily fired off this memo:

> On Mon, 7 Apr 2008 15:30:28 -0400, Linonut wrote:
>
>> Keep shrugging.  Roy lies much less than many people here.  In fact, he
>> mostly posts links.
>
> Perhaps on a percentage of what he posts.  In sheer quantity he lies
> virtually every day, sometimes several times a day.

Assuming that posting suspect links equates to lying.

>> You are right to pick specific claims and counter them, where erroneous
>> remarks by Roy occur, or where the quoted material is misleading.
>
> But yet you ignore it when he pulls that crap.

Huh?  I don't read a lot of what he posts.  Too much material.

>> But using them to paint him all black just makes you and Tim look
>> desperate.
>
> I didn't say he does nothing but lie, that everything he says is a lie, but
> certainly any chance he gets to distort a story he takes.  Any chance he
> sees to make insinuations about connections that don't exist, he takes.

I'm not sure I agree.  Again, his record is better than a lot around
here, I think.

>> And, if I may say so, chumming up to "Moshe Goldfarb" besmirches you.
>
> Certainly no more than you chumming up to Roy does you.

Erik, you have a very warped perspective if you equate a troll, who
assumes the name of a concentration-camp survivor, and posts outright
and utter bullshit much of the time, with Roy.

--
There are people who don't like capitalism, and people who don't like PCs. But
there's no one who likes the PC who doesn't like Microsoft.[3]