Re: DFS is a hypocritical bastard, Story at 11.

____/ 7 on Saturday 19 April 2008 10:57 : \____

> Andrew Halliwell wrote:
>
>> What a surprise eh?
>> Doofy is a hypocrit, what a shocker.
>
> I think we should set Kier on him.
> Doofy is overdue for a spanky wanky and Kier will nanny him down.
>
> Doofy is not engaded in Linux advocacy - he is demonised by windows
> and has started to post help forum posts manufactured by munchkins
> all over COLA trying to pass it off a Linux advocacy.
>
> The sheer evil manufactured my micoshaft corporation against Linux
> is just unbelievable.
>
> What is surprising is that they do so despite being told not
> to do it.
>
> We need in America laws to force asstroturfers to fully disclose their
> funding before they are allowed to post. After all, do Americans know they
> are being conned by their own home grown asstroturfers terrorising the
> internet?

The Microsoft ecosystem is protesting louder than ever (venting anger at FOSS).
It must mean that it's gradually collapsing and leaving the aggressive
dinosaurs without a job.

Brush up your Linux skills (if you have any), Doofie. It's going to be a bumpy,
ride, with or without a recession.

When Microsoft approaches debt and loses control (even top employees), it
starts fighting heartlessly, as the OOXML scandals have shown over the past
couple of years.

_____
EU: Europarlement testing Ubuntu, OpenOffice and Firefox

,----[ Quote ]
| The European Parliament's IT department is testing the use of GNU/Linux
| distribution Ubuntu, OpenOffice, Firefox and other Open Source applications,
| the British MEP James Nicholson explained last week in a letter to Italian
| MEP Marco Cappato.
`----

http://ec.europa.eu/idabc/en/document/7565

Is Microsoft Now Banned from EU Contracts?

http://www.computerworlduk.com/toolbox/open-source/blogs/index.cfm?entryid=697&blogid=14

Euro MP thinks Microsoft should be banned from government contracts

http://www.theinquirer.net/gb/inquirer/news/2008/04/10/member-eu-parliament-asks

Green MEP says Microsoft should be excluded from EU contract awarding procedure

http://www.heise.de/english/newsticker/news/106338/from/rss09

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "I regularly SSH to God's brain and reboot"
 05:05:01 up 5 days,  3:17,  3 users,  load average: 0.99, 1.08, 1.18