Re: DFS is a hypocritical bastard, Story at 11.

____/ Andrew Halliwell on Saturday 19 April 2008 20:41 : \____

> Hadron <hadronquark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> It's kind of amusing at just how dumb you are - you seem to totally miss
>> the point of DFS doing what he's doing. For someone who so publicly
>> shows off his qualifications and likes to use expletives in a public news
>> group you sure don't seem to quite the little genius you would have us
>> all believe.
>
> Aaaaahhhh, riiiiiiiiiight...
> So just because roy posts a lot, dfs thinks it's ok for him to post spam?
>

> Riiiiight...

Doofie won't find it so amusing when the EU, which already looks into abuse by
the Microsoft *ahem* ecosystem (including online shilling), goes ahead with
the embargo and Doofie's software become /dev/null/-worthy

The Microsoft Munchkins/troopers are pushing this envelope a little too far at
the moment because they see a decline in demand for their blobs (some go out
of business). It's not just COLA which is affected by the abuse.

___

EU: Europarlement testing Ubuntu, OpenOffice and Firefox

,----[ Quote ]
| The European Parliament's IT department is testing the use of GNU/Linux
| distribution Ubuntu, OpenOffice, Firefox and other Open Source applications,
| the British MEP James Nicholson explained last week in a letter to Italian
| MEP Marco Cappato.
`----

http://ec.europa.eu/idabc/en/document/7565

Is Microsoft Now Banned from EU Contracts?

http://www.computerworlduk.com/toolbox/open-source/blogs/index.cfm?entryid=697&blogid=14

Euro MP thinks Microsoft should be banned from government contracts

http://www.theinquirer.net/gb/inquirer/news/2008/04/10/member-eu-parliament-asks

Green MEP says Microsoft should be excluded from EU contract awarding procedure

http://www.heise.de/english/newsticker/news/106338/from/rss09

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "I regularly SSH to God's brain and reboot"
 05:05:01 up 5 days,  3:17,  3 users,  load average: 0.99, 1.08, 1.18