Re: [News] School District Bring in GNU/Linux, Mandriva Enters Education Market

____/ Mark Kent on Thursday 17 April 2008 14:12 : \____

http://www.mandriva.com/enterprise/en/company/press/mandriva-and-novatice-technologies-present-edutice-the-ready-to-use-solution-dedica

> It won't be long before the question of "why are you not running linux"
> is the common one, rather than highlighting those which have, quite
> rightly, already made the only sensible switch.

In some places you already need a special permission to use proprietary
software.

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    GPL'd 3-D Reversi: http://othellomaster.com
 15:05:01 up 2 days, 13:17,  3 users,  load average: 1.68, 0.87, 0.71