Re: [News] [Rival] Another Microsoft Senior Vice President (Windows Executive) Jumps Ship!

DFS wrote:

> Homer wrote:
>
>> With that much money they have an almost invincible power to corrupt,
>> and oh how they love to wield that power. May they burn in Hell.
>
> I'm sure MS appreciates that virtually all Linux users (including
> [H]ypocrite) keep a Windows system around, and continue to buy Windows
> software and games.

Nope. Not for me. I was just in an Office Depot last weekend. My brother was
looking at boxed utility (MP3 Maker) on the clearance rack, and it struck
me -- I don't have to buy extra retail utility packages with Linux. They're
part of the distribution. Even when I was using Windows XP, I used either
Open Source programs, or software packages that I had bought years ago.

Are you also "sure" that the sun rises in the west?

--
RonB
"There's a story there...somewhere"