Re: Roy Schestowitz

High Plains Thumper wrote:

> Most have you kill filed and rightly so.  You provide no useful
> input of any kind into the newsgroups you troll.  Most would
> appreciate it if you simply FOAD.

apparently, Motzarella.org is the current free nntp service favored by our
most prolific trolls, especially Moshe

[headers from moshe's post

Moshe Goldfarb <brick.n.straw@xxxxxxxxx>  (DiamondToe)
Date:Wednesday 16 April 2008 8:41:43 pm
Groups:comp.os.linux.advocacy, alt.os.windows-xp,
microsoft.public.windows.vista.general, alt.os.linux.ubuntu
User-Agent:40tude_Dialog/2.0.15.1
Path:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx!news.albasani.net!news.motzarella.org!
                                                       ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
motzarella.org!not-for-mail
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
(the msg id was created by 40tude newsreader & goes to show how anomonizing
Motzarella.org is). complaints need to be sent to abuse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
this is from their FAQ

[quote]
Q: Will we terminate an account for trolling?
A: No. It takes two parties to troll, one to post a troll message and one to
reply. Both those that post the initial message and those that reply are
responsible for the trolling. Nearly every time we have investigated a
complaint it is nearly impossible to tell who is trolling who, so we do not
involve ourselves in these situations.

However, if one of our users is in a group primarily to cause disruption
above and beyond what looks to us to be normal for the group, we will warn
our user and term the account if the behavior continues. We support freedom
of speech to disagree, not to just be disruptive.
[quote/]

Moshe & Hadron fit the criteria to be terminated, that is if only some of
you in this group quit feeding him & send in abuse reports.