Re: [News] McAfee Attacks Free Software Again, "Libel" Claimed by Matt Asay

____/ Homer on Wednesday 16 April 2008 17:33 : \____

>> McAfee's libel against open source
>
> Looks like McAfee has been poisoned by Microsoft's kool-aid, or been
> lubricated by Sweaty's grease-gun (or both). Either way, their bigotry
> is palpable.
>
> BTW: The "aided and abetted" comment seems to be directed at those who
> released the source to one of the more prolific botnets (Agobot). Hows
> that for a bigoted opinion? The source to one botnet is Free therefore
> the whole FOSS community is a bunch of criminals? By the same logic, all
> those closed source viruses and botnets therefore make the whole Windows
> "community" directly culpable for the crimes committed by those botnet
> operators?
>
> That kool-aid must have damaged McAfee's brains.

Car manufacturers make weapons. Deadly accidents kill the most people.

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Free 3-D Reversi: http://othellomaster.com
 21:20:01 up 1 day, 19:32,  3 users,  load average: 2.15, 1.56, 1.37