Re: [News] Perens: Microsoft and Other Giants Running Scared of Free Software

____/ 7 on Friday 11 April 2008 20:38 : \____

> Micoshaft Fraudster and Asstroturfer DFS wrote on behalf of half wits from
> Micoshaft Corporation:
>

>> You can just hear the awe and respect and trembling in his words.  That
>> 0.63% desktop share could leap to 0.73% if they're not careful...
>

> All you now have to do doofy is prove that your sources are
> using approved ways of measuring Linux.
>
> If not, then quote the $270 billion annual turnover for
> the ENTIRE Linux market.

Weird. My site tells me that less than 50% of the Web surfers use Windows. And
that includes all those 320,000,000 Windows zombies that travel the Web...

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Coffee makes mw to0 jittery
Tasks: 120 total,   1 running, 119 sleeping,   0 stopped,   0 zombie