Re: [BIG News] Over 50,000,000 New GNU/Linux Users in Brazil!!!

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> Deploying KDE to 52 million young people
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | By the end of this year 29,000 labs serving some 32,000,000 students
> | will be fully deployed and in active use.
> |
> | By the end of next year (2009) those numbers will have swelled to 53,000
> | labs serving some 52,000,000 students.
> `----
>
> http://aseigo.blogspot.com/2008/04/deploying-kde-to-52-million-young.html
>
> It's a good time for Linux...

Hmm...
So we are now saying at the beginning of the year in 2008, desktop Linux
was expanding at the rate of 1 million+ desktops per month and increasing.
Taking into account the EEE and whole host of other UMPC announcements,
now the rate is 1 million+ new desktops per week and increasing!!!!!!

> Trolls needn't respond. End of thread. ;-)

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Hilarious!