[News] Development Snapshop of KDE4 (KDE 4.1)

KDE Commit Digest Issue 106: 13th April 2008

,----[ Quote ]
| Complete source rewrite, with many improvements, in KInfoCenter. Important
| work on the "Quick Launch", "Folder View", and "RSSNOW" Plasma applets.
| Initial work towards future support for a list of timezones tooltip for the
| digital-clock Plasmoid. KMoon is obsoleted by the Plasma "Luna"
| applet. "Ozone", a fork of the Oxygen window decoration style which respects
| system colour preferences.
`----

http://commit-digest.org/issues/2008-04-13/

Very pretty.

Related:

KDE 4 rev 790000: Better stability and performance

,----[ Quote ]
| This is another revision of the development version of KDE 4 environment.
| Lots of you have asked why it took me so long to publish this article. Well,
| I was just waiting for rev 790000, that’s all. I hope that your curiosity
| will be satisfied since there’s been a lot of changes to describe this time.
| I did my best.
`----

http://polishlinux.org/kde/kde-4-rev-790000-better-stability-and-performance/

KDE 4.1: Visual Changelog (rev 783000)