Re: ATTN: Linonut is my bastard son. He's doing a fine job of out posting me. He's a natural.

Some idiot, pretending to be AZ Nomad wrote:

> AZ Nomad wrote:
>> On Sat, 09 Aug 2008 22:20:11 +0000, Roy Schestowitz
>> <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>>> ____/ Some idiotic coward on Saturday 09 August 2008 21:02 : \____

>>> Faker. I did not post this (well, duh).
>>
>> no shit.
>>
>> I found the idiot's obviousness convenient for adding a killfile entry
>> before the asshole made post #2 from that IP address.
>
> Really, I can go any where and get a new IP. :)

Bwahahaha, oh looky look:

Lame troll attempt :-p

Doh!

Some Thunderbird users have the Useragent Plugin installed. They don't
even have to read the message header, to figure out you'r a faker.

--
|_|0|_| Marti T. van Lin
|_|_|0| http://ml2mst.googlepages.com