[News] Lindependence 2008 Video: Kid Installs GNU/Linux for the First Time in 10 Minutes

  • Subject: [News] Lindependence 2008 Video: Kid Installs GNU/Linux for the First Time in 10 Minutes
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 09 Aug 2008 22:38:43 +0000
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

13 year-old Eric Rufle talks about installing GNU-Linux watch!

http://www.archive.org/download/e-dv531_felton_eric_009_001.ogg/e-dv531_felton_eric_009_001.ogg

Earlier:

- From a pile of components to Ubuntu Linux in 25 minutes

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://ztrek.blogspot.com/2008/08/from-pile-of-components-to-ubuntu-linux.html